This is a collection of activities & practices that I put together to help you feel good in an ongoing way. If some of them seem odd, give them a try any way. You have nothing to lose and much to gain, such as balance, peace of mind, and maybe even happiness!
- Listen to your inner voice or inner knowing and act on it. Trust.
- Meditate and pray, breathe deeply throughout your day.
- Take sea salt baths after emotional releases to cleanse the aura.
- Journal daily. Practice Gratitude throughout your day.
- Read uplifting words daily. Use positive affirmations, but don’t just think them. FEEL it right to your core as if you have this already.
- Listen to uplifting music or meditation CD’s.
- When you feel tense around any issue, this is a clue to let go and allow the Higher Power to handle things. Breathe it out.
- Notice when you are partaking in behaviours that are self-destructive or self-sabotaging. Ask the Angels to help you let that need go.
- Watch the sunrise & sunset each day. It lessens the need for addictions.
- Each morning when you wake-up, look out the window at something alive and green.
- Spend time in nature, it has a balanced energy that helps us balance.
- Practice mindfulness and be aware of your surroundings and feelings, as often as you can.
- Ground yourself. Cleanse your chakras. Shield yourself.
- Ask the angels for help at any time, “Angels, help me please!”
- Ask for a Miracle and be open for it to come in any form.
- Notice and give thanks for synchronicity.
- Talk to a trusted friend or therapist.
- Strive for balance in all areas such as eating, relaxation, exercise, work, play, inner work and spiritual practices. Give yourself permission to enjoy all areas of being human.
- Notice when you are self-critical; practice self-compassion instead.
- Consciously Create Your Day: from Joe Dispenza. Place your thumb together with your middle and index fingers. (This will connect you to the Universal Pulse) Affirm or state: I give gratitude to the Universe for assisting me in creating [your intention for this day]…and so it is….Hold your fingers and intention for 25 seconds.
- You can also say, “From my free will I choose Divine will for me. I ask the Universe to bring me whatever is in my highest good in [whatever area of your life you need guidance in]. I create from my God space within, my highest good in [whatever]. I affirm to the Universe that from that space of my Higher Self, You assist me in setting this up.” Give thanks.
Practice every day! Enjoy!
Stacy Bremner, MA, RP (citizen of the world)